View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tux is on a distinguished road
Default And?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieTS View Post
No thank you. I don't want and "Orchi". I want to feel what little bit comes out even though it is clear and not milky at all.

OK so do you guys know what us girls go through to sometimes give you such fantasies?

We go on HRT and then off of HRT to be able to get a hard on. That wreaks havoc on our bodies and our minds. We may take a little blue pill but that may not even work without the testes which would be an Orchi.

I don't need HRT because I am a freak. When I come I feel every part of it but it just comes out clear but I sill feel total ecstasy. I will even moan and scratch your back and tighten up so much and actually orgasm. I do this with oral and anal and multiple times even.

Look guys. Who cares what she got or ain't got? Just love her and treat her like a princess or queen and she will make you feel so much more than a king. So don't pick and choose. I got balls but a penis that you can finger. Just stick that finger in there baby and make me feel a good time. I just hope that I don't have to "finger" you though. I love a big one all milky and explosive in my mouth and on my face.
Try to replace the word "castrated" with any word, for example the word "blond hair" or "boots" or "tattoo's" in this context that are in this tread.

Will you then say the same things to all we who just happens to like transsexuals that are castrated? You know... It's like the same thing all over with every type of fetish or sexuality in general.

If someone like shaved females, and you were a female, would you then condem someone for liking a shaved pussy? You know... I have heard all that again and again, all over. I allways hated my body hair and body hair on a female. And during my teenage years, I had to listen to all those know it all females, that were preaching that if you like a shaved pussy then you were without any doubt a pedofile. Imagine how my sexuality evolved, when every person thought that this was the fact and truth.

I will tell you this. I felt as if I was was labeled as a pedofile. I felt like people told me that I was a pedofile. And because I have allways hated my hair on my body and allways shaved my pubes from day one. I automatically thought that the only women in the world that wanted me, was 50 year old pedofile females. That was when I was 12 to 30 years of age, when shaving suddenly became the norm and became the general practice. I love females. I love castrated transsexuals/shemales/tranny's/whatever-label-fits-you-describing-a-person-in-wrong-body.... And I like my partner to be feminine, with a pussy oŕ with a tiny penis. Natural boobs of course, and no body hair.

Now please just accept that we are different and we like different stuff.
I can only say that my sexuality was fucked up, untill I was 37, because that was the year I learned to accept who I am.

Last edited by tux; 03-03-2017 at 07:31 PM.