View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tiesjief has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Actually a great post that I enjoyed very much. It puts some things into perspective, and helps to show what a transsexual woman goes through. With supply and demand what it is, and the huge amount of work that goes into a transition, I'd think a tgirl should expect to have her pick of guys and get treated like a queen.

I do still think it's a little much to say "was it in the end, only about our cock?" Many women obviously are going to want to get SRS, and there should be no trouble accepting that. Still, physical attraction is an important part of any relationship. If it wasn't, then we'd have no trouble ever even meeting a long term partner. You could break it all the way down to the point that we're basically dating computers, if our bodies didn't matter at all. I think it's just as fair for a man to have an attraction to a woman with a penis, as it is for a woman to want SRS so she feels like her transition is complete. In the end, it seems some people just want different things, and that's completely ok.

I'll totally help pluck those stubborn jawline hairs.