Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Riot - Swords & Tequila

Probably my last post from Zionsville for a while. We are heading out early tomorrow. Going to travel around the USA and visit relatives. Will be pulling the “5th wheel” RV I posted a few weeks ago behind a Ford F-350 Diesel “dually.” It’s black of course. My wife wouldn’t let me airbrush “Slayer US Tour 2019” on the side.

Will check in now and then and post from various locations. Hope to see some more activity on this site. Maybe it will pick up in my absence?

Found this “heavy metal classic” after searching almost a lifetime. First heard it on the radio when I was about five. The song had already been around for a while. The band was called “Riot.” Looked them up. Now they’re called “Riot V.” Regarding the album cover, is that ila as a little kid? Didn’t know he formed a band when he was younger.

“Swords & Tequila.” Fuck yeah! Can’t get better than that. True story of how I found it: Was searching for songs from “Riot” by Paramore (you know, Hayley? ) and somehow this came up in my results. Saw the title and decided to listen. So after 30 years, at last I have found it! Pretty good hard rock song. Not the “extreme” metal stuff I typically listen to. Enjoy!