View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of
Default Hope You Can Help

I actually have two questions, they are : 1) In this forum is it appropriate to contact a senior member with a request to post on an older thread that they started ? 2) Do you know what happened to Saigon Lee ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
I would like to open the field to any and all questions. I will give my honest opinion and/or knowledge on any and all topics to sincere questions. If I can I will try to diresct you to further information on the topic.

What are my qualifications? I have been around a while and nothing much shocks me anymore. I have had my IQ tested at over 150 and my friends do respect my opinion and knowledge of many subjects. I have read the Bible and while not a biblical scholar, I am more familiar with it than George Bush.
I am somewhat a scholar of offbeat subjects and somewhat of a computer nerd. I started on computers when PCs were rare and most all our work was done on a mainframe. Punchcards anyone?

Anyway, if you want an answer or just want a sounding board, give it a try.