View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008
rhythmic delivery

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Well i didn't actually say you should or would want to impregnate yourself, just that it could happen mabey by accident.

An interesting fact, i have a video in it is a genuine hermaphrodite, shes giving an interview to a photojournalist about her life.
She is very pretty and has a female body tits and pussy etc and a fully functioning cock where her clit is, her balls are up inside her vagina but she is fully functioning and she can produce sperm (That's my kind of girl) and is capable of conceiving and impregnating.
She tells the journalist than her doctor told her when she was young she would have to be very careful as it was possible for her to impregnate herself!
So its not as far fetched as you would imagine.
She goes on to tell the journalist that she is very happy living with a married couple as a threesome.
What a lucky bastard the husband is, not only has he got two women to play with one of them's got a lovely cock as well.
wow that is completly fucked up, surely the baby would come out super inbread though. worse than the average hillbilly as the parents aren't just related their the same persson. if its possible its bound to have happened by now, by accident most likely. imagine having to be that carefull every time you where rubbing one out your bound to have an accident sooner or later.