View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
In my perfect world, there would be no males, no females, and no shemales. Everyone would be intersexed, or "hermaphrodite" if you prefer the term (born with penis and vagina), but instead of the intersexed people we know today, the ones in my perfect world would be perfect intersexed people with fully functioning reproductive organs (penis that can cum, testicles that would be internal that can produce sperm, and ovaries and womb that would able you to become pregnant), and no one would be masculine at all, and would be Asian by race, though there would be no names for different races in the world because all humans would be the same race.

Everyone in the world would be born with both parts, and as they age and hit puberty, they grow breasts that will become full D cups, their penis will grow to a good 7" long, 6" circumferance, they will get a woman's form (narrow shoulders, wide chest, slim waist, wide child bearing hips, shortened torso) so that they will look female in every single anatomical way, except that they also have working reproductive organs of a man. This would end alot of problems that the world faces today, such as sexual discrimination, penis envy, racial discrimination, gender discrimination etc.

I just think it would be a good place to be, because there would be no crime or hatred, and everyone would exist peacefully with one another, and if 2 people fell in love then they could easily reproduce without the barrings of genders to prohibit them (i.e if in the world we live in a man and shemale, a man and man, a woman and woman, or a woman and FTM TS (Female to Male Transsexual) fell inlove, then it is impossible to reproduce children that would have both parents' genes [you could find a GG willing to be a surrogate mother in the case of male/male or male/ladyboy partners, or in the case of woman/woman or woman/FTM partners they could go to a sperm bank and get the giggity on with a turkey baster, but it would be impossible for the same sex couples to have a child with the genes of both people in love])

Sorry that's my rant over, and my input for this thread done. Hoped you liked it

Really liked it! thanks blue, i think i can forget my three sex idea because you've just described my perfect world, almost.
I love the idea of a fully functioning hermaphrodite and to have a world full of them would be wonderful, being one too well that would be interesting, the thought of another hermaphrodites cock in my pussy well i like the sound of that too.
One thing though, there's a possibility of impregnating yourself, or have i missed something.
The only thing id alter is all the same Asian race, id like a mixture but i guess that would spoil the race harmony thing.
I'm not sure your world would be free of crime and hatred or everybody existing peacefully, some people just cannot exist without causing trouble, but I'm sure it would be much more harmonised than the world we live in now.
Yes that sounds like my kind of heaven, great idea blue.