View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by cham View Post
Sounds like a good theme for a SF or Fantasy story. The shemales show remarkable skill at defending civilisation / the world from the enemy, and thus attain great status and power.

Soon, people realise that if you want power and wealth, you have to be a shemale...

Cham
Believe it or not i thought about posting this as a similar story but i couldn't be bothered, getting very lazy.

I was writing one a while ago set in the future about shemales becoming so popular with men they thetrend future population growth, so the powers that be made it illegal to have sex with a shemale and they were forced underground to escape the tgirl terminators.
One man had his marriage and family split up by his addiction to shemale prostitutes, after being cured of his addiction he becomes a proud member of the shemale terminator force and sets out to destroy shemales, however he always ends up being ass fucked by shemales hes trying to terminate and like a reformed alcoholic is forever trying to fight his addiction returning, its supposed to be a sort of si-fi action adventure comedy.
I gave up ion that getting lazy again.:yawn: