Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You

This album came out in 2003. Hard to believe it’s been 15 years. This song, “Home,” and “Wake Up” are my favorites off this album. This represented somewhat of a “shift” in my musical tastes away from the extreme metal bands of the 90’s. They still kicked ass though. I was going through my playlist the other day and realized there’s a lot of TDG in there.

For me 2003 was a pivotal year. My football career was coming to an end, I had married my first wife at 19, and was planning to go to graduate school in a couple years. Music was still a big part of my life and continues to be today. During most of the mid 2000’s I listened to TDG, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, Seether, Papa Roach, Godsmack, Disturbed, Mudvayne, 10 Years, and Green Day’s “American Idiot.”

During 2007, I heard a “new” band on the radio. They had a song called “Misery Business” that was getting a lot of airplay and a female lead singer. Not as heavy as most of the stuff I’ve posted here but I thought they were really good. Not at all an “emo” band like some music critics labeled them. Reading about them I learned they were from Tennessee and were called Paramore. Their singer was super cute and seemed really down to earth as did the other band members. I remember her saying something about not doing drugs. She also had one hell of an amazing voice. Maybe the best I had ever heard (today there is no “maybe” about it… ). I was surprised to find she was six years younger than me.

Her name? Hayley Williams.

(But back to TDG. Great song! Funny that YouTube “censored” the word “hit.” Never liked the “dad” in this video. What’s up with the “wifebeater” shirt? Is he supposed to be some kind of tough guy? Better work on those arms, asshole… )

Last edited by a9127; 10-03-2018 at 09:13 PM.