View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
It doesn’t mean much, but I apologize to JamieTS for coning down so hard. I should have ignored the thread completely and minded my own.
Look smoothie. You have your points of view and I have mine. Why should a president divide us? The president does not have power of the individual states. I am a supporter of the Second Amendment and to be completely honest with you, the restroom deal has never been a problem for me and others until it came up. But I have a CCW and carry a .380 in my purse and that has come up before when someone wanted to hurt me on the street. I still use the ladies' room because I dress the part.

To be completely honest, I have worked my ass off to pass and I am no great beauty and I acknowledged it when I was really young. That was way before the internet and why before gender therapists or anything else other than reading books in the library on my own Yes I have cried about it and asked why me like everyone else does but I came to own it. I had to change schools and then couldn't take PE because I was different. I grew small boobs so may indeed I may be intersexed even. Probably more likely than not. Oh I don't have a vagina but nothing is right for a man either. My "junk" is the same size as when I was five.

But do you really know what I don't ever want to see again? An LGBT person thrown off of a high rise or hanged from a crane. Another think I don't ever want to see again is a gay or in the case of Pulse, and LGBT night club ever shot up again. However you present use the restroom of how you are presenting. No harm and no foul. In both capacities I have walked into the wrong restroom before and was never told shit about it. It happens more than what you think. As for locker rooms and showers, nah. I will drive home after working out and take a nice long bath in my own bathroom and tub.

What is more important to me is not my right to use the restroom because I find it way more alarming to think that others believe we are sexual deviants and you know and I know that that is the farthest from the truth you can get about trans people.

I will be completely honest with you. If a man dressed like a man comes into the ladies' room while I am in there claiming they have a right then I will feel uncomfortable. To be completely honest with you, there are cis women out there that have a hard time passing as a woman.

This is why I get so sick of politics. Politicians are playing with us for votes and that is all. They could care less. Same sex marriage is no deemed constitutional by the Supreme Court. It is a constitutional right. No threat of that being taken away. States can still issue marriage licenses or refuse to issue them because it is not within the confines of the Constitution. But they still have to recognize the marriage from another state. That would fall under the Tenth Amendment.

Society will change no matter what party is in power. It is changing now. But when you try to force it to change then it has a totally opposite effect.

Believe it or not I live in a red state and I can go to "Poduck" La and use the ladies' room presenting as a woman and never catch flack from it. I won't even say I put the effort in to walk and talk like a woman other than the walking and movement part. To boobs I got covered, the voice I got covered, the shaved legs I got covered. But the boobs I could buy on any trans sight. The leg shaving is a pain in the ass everyday, the hair sux growing it out, I pierced my own ears so everything is legit. The walking was a little work but not that much. But now after the whole restroom debate, it seems there are more "gatekeepers" of the porcelain thrown as there ever has been in my life. So did the politics on the restroom debate make things better or worst?