View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

BTW Smoothie, who the hell are you to decide anything about me.

You just proved my whole point. Either I am on the left and authentically trans or I am on the right and a freakin' troll and not really trans?

The left bitches about the right being hateful, but you are no different.

I am not left or right and I vote democrat and republican about evenly. Yet I am attacked and invalidated for how I vote. I am neither left or right, I am a Libertarian and I am a registered independent.

You claim one side is so hateful and bigoted, well both sides are just as bad and you proved that. I either have to agree with everything you do or you will do everything you can to invalidate me. What is the difference between the left and right? What have I said that was so hateful that you have to spew hate at me like you did?

You do not live my life and you don't control my life so hate away. I don't care. But I am tired of being hated and invalidated because you and others may not agree with me.

So screw you. Go live your life the way you see fit and I will do the same. But there are a lot that are too afraid and go along because hateful folks like you will trigger them. Invalidate me all you want. I now who I am and I really don't need your approval. But the difference between you and me is that I don't hate you or will invalidate you and support your right to vote however you see fit.