Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Emily and Jane - Part 2

To my surprise Jane leaned over and kissed me on my mouth. I was momentarily stunned, but eagerly returned her kiss. Jane then slid closer to me and put one arm around my neck and one hand on my legs. We now started kissing passionately. I was rock hard and oozing pre-cum. Jane slipped a hand under my skirt, tickling my thighs. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt her touch my cock and then grasp it firmly with her hand. My one hand now went down to Jane’s lap. I felt bare skin and knew that her robe was open. Not only was her robe open, but I also felt a big cock standing straight up. I quickly got over my initial surprise, grabbed her cock with my hand, and started to stroke it.
Jane now kissed me harder and more passionately. She released my cock and started to undress me. In a flash my top was gone and Jane started to lick and suck my firm hard nipples. The excitement was building in me now and I opened Jane’s robe fully. I couldn’t quite see her tits and so I started feeling them with both my hands. I wanted to see Jane fully naked so I stood up took her by the hand and led her into my bedroom. Once there I removed Jane’s robe to reveal her fantastic body. Jane’s chest was 34C tapering down to a very slim 22� waist and widening out again to 34� hips. She had a beautiful fully erect 8� cock. I quickly slipped out of my skirt and we were both now totally naked.
We both jumped onto the bed at the same time and lay down facing each other. We embraced and started kissing each other. Our cocks were both rock hard again and rubbing against each other’s. I couldn’t get enough of Jane. I was caressing up and down her soft smooth hot body and she was doing the same to me. I wanted to taste her cock and turned around so that we were still on our sides facing each other in a 69 position. I started by licking all around Jane’s cockhead, then kissing all the way down her shaft to the base before working my way back up to the top. When I reached her cockhead I took all of her into my mouth as far as I could get her. Then I started to move my head back and forth while sucking and licking her cock. I could feel Jane doing the same to me and it wasn’t long before I got a tingling sensation in my groin. I knew I was about to cum, but I also wanted Jane to come at the same time. I started sucking on her cock faster and harder now and it wasn’t long before Jane let out a moan. I knew she was on the verge of cumming and I put a little more effort into sucking her. Suddenly I felt her cum spray against the back of my throat just as I let my load go into Jane’s mouth. She kept squirting and squirting into me and I eagerly swallowed every drop. I was also spraying a big load into Jane’s mouth and felt her swallowing it. When Jane quit cumming I proceeded to lick and clean her whole cock while she did the same for me. I turned around again so that we were both looking at each other. We were still breathing hard. I hugged her, kissed her, and told her that she had the best cock that I had ever sucked.