View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
omg... this is disgusting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MxqkWhFcSA

Even Michelle cringed
The stuff about Mitt Romney's dog being transported atop the car began these shenanigans. While it may speak to Romney's character in some respects, it's a distraction from serious campaign issues. The GOP's recent response regarding Obama's culturally legitimate sampling of dog as a child (having spent some of his childhood in Indonesia) is no less of a distraction. That it can be dismissed humorously by the president, just as Romney has largely ignored the Seamus stories, is a breath of fresh air.

As for why this video was posted, well ... of course, it's TracyCoxx's parting shot after losing the last battle by refusing to answer the questions posed by his earlier provocation. But at least TracyCoxx is a gracious troll, by which I mean a troll who seems happy to confirm being a troll when called on it.

Oh, TracyCoxx, was I not supposed to post anything about this video, since my name wasn't mentioned in your post? I have a difficult time keeping track of the special privileges you've reserved for yourself when it comes to your participation here. Or is it just that I'm not supposed to post if you mention any other member by name?