View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Hank can i ask you.. do you still go with normal girls or would you if you weren't in a full time relationship with your fiance, and is it a bit dull now with "normal" girls.
Well, my attraction to genetic girls has not diminished and I've certainly been with genetic girls after my "introduction" to t-girls, and it wasn't dull. How ever, being with a t-girl is "where I belong", if you know what I mean. I prefer t-girls with out any doubt.

But my initial point was that you should not stay away from trying this out of fear of becoming uninterested in genetic girls. May I refer you to your own poll here where a majority states that they are into both genetic girls and t-girls.

So again, don't worry about this - enjoy and expand your taste :-) The transsexual world is so full of sweetness, beauty and kindness if you enter it with an open heart and it would indeed be a shame for both you and your future t-friends if you avoid it out of fear alone.

So, rock on, buddy! Give it a try!

Peace!

Hank