View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

This is a great idea for a thread! Thanks for starting it, Andy, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you and everyone else has to say on the subject.

So yesterday I revealed that opera singers were an early source of excitement for me. They are the original divas and their beauty and glamour are still a source of pleasure. As much as I like nudity and hardcore, seeing a pretty woman all dolled up and wearing sexy costumes really puts the lead in my pencil. I attached a few pictures of the ladies who did for me back in the day and a couple more current ones.

The first couple are of Maria Ewing, one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. That issue Opera News with her on the cover still does it for me.

The next two are Beverly Sills looking very sexy in her Thaïs costume.

Then we have British bombshell Lesley Garrett. I didn't discover her until later but think she's totally hot
Attached Thumbnails
me1.jpg   zam8336a.jpg   BST1.jpg  

bst2.jpg   91a06572133017f76d8aeff00dc8449a.jpg   c077c0a28e7bd2ae01076f2699a2e493.jpg