Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Meeting Her Parents

It had been a long day for both of us. I had to visit several clients as well as work very late on my grading and you, having just finished your final exams, started working as a counselor at the youth center. Worn out, we go to bed, kiss and say goodnight.

Rolling over onto my side and half asleep I hear “Andy? What do you think about our relationship?”

Never sure exactly how to answer this question correctly—usually whatever answer I give is always the “wrong” one… LOL. So I just say “I love you Bobbi you mean everything to me.”

“I love you too Andy but what do you think about us?”

“What do you mean Bobbi?”

“Well… do you remember when we first met, I asked you if you thought I was gay or trans.”

“Yeah. But that’s for you to decide. No one else can label you. I love you the same Bobbi no matter how you identify.”

“I know that Andy. But how do YOU see me? Do you think I’m a gay guy? Or maybe a femboy?”

Fully awake now I realize we aren’t going to be going to sleep, at least for a while. Besides I know how important this issue is to you so I say “Bobbi you asked me how I felt about you. You can identify as whatever gender you choose, dress however you want, hang out with whatever friends you want. But I see you as a beautiful, extremely intelligent, caring, loving, young woman.”

“You don’t think I’m gay?”

“No.”

“Would it matter to you?”

“No.”

“What if I told you I really was gay?”

“Then I guess we’d both be gay. Because I’m in love with you Bobbi. I think you’re totally hot. So that would make us gay lovers.”

“I love you so much Andy” you say while snuggling close and then kissing me.

“Can I ask you something else Andy?”

“Sure.”

“Would you meet my family?”

“Yeah. Like when?”

“Like next weekend? My Mom and Dad said they wanted to have us over for dinner. I’ve told them a lot about you. My Dad is a big college football fan. He said he saw you play in the Rose Bowl in the early 2000’s. He told me you were awesome. I’m too young to remember it. Sorry!”

“Gee thanks for reminding me how old I am…” I say laughing.

“Andy?”

“Yeah Bobbi?”

“Well since we’re up you know what I was thinking?”

“Probably the same thing I was.”

You look up at me. Then you slide the straps of your nightgown over your shoulders baring your beautiful breasts. Saying nothing, you just lie back, look at me, and smile. We kiss and make out for a long time then using a little lube I gently massage your prostate. When you are ready, I enter you and we fuck each other slowly and gently. We take our time just enjoying each other. I think your little cock is so cute when it spurts onto your tummy. Our orgasms are relaxing and afterward we just lie there snugging and kissing.

Next Sunday afternoon we head over to your parents for dinner. I am a little nervous about meeting them. You told me I had nothing to worry about but still it’s just one of those things.

We take the Hellcat. I just hope your Dad doesn’t work for Ford. LOL Your Mom meets us at the door. Bobbi introduces me and her Mom is very friendly. “I’ve heard so much about you, Andy!” she says.

Her Dad is in the living room watching football. “He extends his hand and says “Nice to meet you Andy. Maybe you can tell me what is wrong with these Colts!” “A lot” I say laughing. “Where do you want to begin?”

Her Mom says “Bobbi was telling us how you two met. Ohmigod! The way she talks about you!”

I noticed that her Mom called her “she.” I take that as a good sign.

Her Dad ads “Bobbi used to be a ’tomboy’ We never knew whether he wanted to be a guy or a girl.” Umm… unfortunately this is NOT a good a sign. I don’t like hearing anyone referring to Bobbi (or any transwoman) using a male pronoun. “He could fight though. Once I saw him deck this bully that called him a ‘faggot.’ I still don’t understand much about this transgender stuff. That Olympic guy on TV—Bruce or ‘Caitlyn’ or whatever became a girl so I guess maybe that what’s happening to Bobbi. You know a lot more about this stuff than we do.”

Her Dad continues, “Whatever Bobbi is we still love him. We are glad he met someone. There used to be all kinds of weirdos hanging around.”

“Daddy! Those were my friends from the LGBT group at school! They were NOT ‘weirdos’!”

“Well Andy looks like a nice young man to us. And he’s successful in business and obviously very smart. Look at the car he drives. I dunno, he must think of you as a ‘girl’ Bobbi because he sure as hell doesn’t seem gay to me.”

I don’t say anything. Even though I’m offended I’m trying my best not to laugh. Bobbi looks at me and rolls her eyes as if to say “See what I had to put up with?”

There will be lots of time for me to talk to her Mom and Dad after we get to know each other better. I’m crazy in love with their daughter and I don’t want to mess this up with an argument right now. When the time is right, we’ll have a talk. I guarantee it.

In the kitchen, her Mom says to me “So you and Bobbi really like each other? I always did think Bobbi was different somehow. If she didn’t have a well… you know… I’d swear she was a ‘real girl.’ Even when she was little.” I cringe when Bobbi’s Mom uses the phrase “real girl.” “She’s a really sweet person I’m sure you know by now. As her Dad says we don’t really understand exactly what ‘transgender’ is. All we know is what we’ve seen on TV. But I think that’s what is going on with Bobbi. And I know she cares about you very much. So tell me, are you ready for all of this Andy?”

Bobbi comes into the kitchen, kisses me, then holds onto my arm tightly. Her back stiffens and she looks her Mom right in the eyes. “Mommy, you and Daddy have known I was this way for years. I know you have always loved and supported me even though you didn’t understand fully what was going on. Many people in our society still don’t. What if I had been born a genetic girl? You’d love me as your daughter. Well--think about it. I AM a girl! And I’ve met someone I’ve fallen in love with. This weekend I wanted you to meet Andy and get to know him. He’s very special to me. I love you Mommy and I want you and Daddy in my life also. But you are going to have to accept that this is who I am.”

Dinner is ready and we go into the dining room. With a lot of the awkward stuff out of the way, our conversation goes much better. We talk about many things and her Mom and Dad actually seem very nice. I don’t think Bobbi’s parents are bad, like many people, they just don’t understand. It turns out Bobbi wasn’t kidding; her Dad is a big sports fan and follows college football. He has seen me play several times on TV and once even took Bobbi as a little kid to see us play. He even remembered the interception I returned for a touchdown that day. He had always hoped Bobbi would grow enough to play football in high school. I bet he never realized his future son in law was the starting middle linebacker in that game. Strange how stuff works out.

After getting to know me better, and after realizing just how much in love we are, Bobbi’s parents seem to be more accepting of her as a female. And us as a couple. I think like many things this will just take time. Overall, I had a nice evening and think I won her parents over. But we will still have our “talk” one of these days. I can’t let some of the things that were said go unchallenged. Just think of it as “educational.”

After dinner Bobbi and I go for a walk in the woods behind the house. “I hope you didn’t mind my Dad. He just doesn’t ‘get it’ Andy. My Mom sort of does but it would be easier for her if I had just been born a genetic female. She really wanted a daughter. I know how it appeared but they really do love me. And they didn’t know at first exactly what to make of you. You really gave them something to think about. A six-foot-four former college football hero, successful teacher and businessman, who has been married twice to ciswomen, falling in love with their ‘son the sissy’ and acting like there’s nothing unusual about it. How fucking crazy that must have been to them!” Then you start laughing so hard.

“I’m glad I met you Andy. I really mean that. Did you know I used to play in these woods as a little kid? I always was ‘Sheena’ or ‘Wonder Woman’ or ‘Supergirl’ or ‘Lara.’ I could climb that big tree over there. See?” There is a full moon. The moonlight makes your beautiful eyes look almost surreal. You put your arms around my neck and say “I love you Andy.”

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 04-28-2017 at 02:36 PM.