Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default The Wedding Weekend Part two

She quickly and roughly had me naked, her rough hands stroking and invading my delicate little ass, pinching my erect nipples. I tried to once again demand that she leave, but my knees were weak, and to tell the truth, she wasn't hurting me. She pulled her shirt off, and her nipples were erect on too small muscular breasts. She pulled me and raising her arm thrust my face into her arm pit. It was hairy, and musky, "Lick it sissy, you know it turns you on. Kiss it, show me you love it." It was such a turn on, she was hairy and rough and smelled of sex, and here hands roamed my soft body non stop. She had me lick her other arm pit, it was slightly damp, but again had her scent and I inhaled it gladly, licking and nibbling her tender flesh and hair. She pushed me onto the bed, " Do you want me to leave, pretty little sissy. I will go if you want me to." I should have said yes, it was an invasion of privacy, it was pretty much rape, but I am perverse, and it was such a turn on, her taking control like that. "No," I said in a low voice, "Please don't go." She stepped out of her jeans, and I say the big strap on cock bounce up as it was freed from it's denim prison. I could see her pubic hair peeking out from around the stapon, smell her pussy musk. She spread her legs slighly and I could see how wet she was as she begin to staddle me, sliding her wet cunt up onto my breasts, my nipples, and finally my face. I began to lick her wetness, and she rocked on my face, making sure I licked her pussy and her sweet little asshole. Her legs were hairy, and I could feel them around my breasts, her little feet and toes resting under them, cupping them. I licked her to a quick climax, she came hard and fast, squeezing my face between her thighs and asscheeks. Her skin, was very soft, even if she was very hairy, and I could feel the precum run from my erect little cock. She slid off my face and stuck her pretty little feet in my face. "Suck my toes, make me love how you do it." I needed no urging to do so, she had very sexy feet and suckable toes. She had them polished and it was one of the most female things I had seen on her yet. Soon enough, she was ready to began something new. With a slurp she pulled her foot out of my mouth and pulled my lips to her huge dildo. " Suck, suck my cock little girl, make it wet." I opened my mouth, and let it slide in untill my nose and lips were buried against her groin, her scent in my nostrils. She held the back of my head and fucked my face as if it were really her cock. She shuddered and withdrew, and pushed into a kneeling position on the bed. For the first time she tenderly kissed and licked my hot little asshole. Her tounge soon became intrusive, striving to enter my ass with it's firm wet little heat. She stroked my tiny cock until she could feel my approaching climax. "Oh, I know you want my cock sissy, and now I am going to give it to you." With a swift move, she pushed the head into my ass, I was very wet and I did want it, and it slid in slowly, filling my so nicely. I moaned as she pushed in as far as it would go, and then slowly began to fuck me. I collapsed on the bed, but she rode me down, that huge silicon cock filling me, acting like a link between us. We were the siamese twins of anal penetration, and she rode me faster and faster. I cold feel my body spasm, as orgams shook me, my little cock leaked a small amount of fluid, meaning I was really aroused, as she continued to ride me ass. She fucked me deeper and deeper, faster and faster chasing her own orgasm until she wailed and shook, spraying hot fluid over me, it could have been piss for all I knew, and collapsed onto my sweaty body, her cock still buried deep inside of me. But the night was not over yet.