Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about
Default Second Floor; Housewares, Lady's Lingerie

Second Floor; Housewares, Lady's Lingerie

Part 3 -

"This girl is fucking amazing" I thought.
I felt her long fingers wrap around my cock as her free hand pushed my pants to the floor, stepping me out of them. She teased my tip with a finger, rubbing the drops of pre-cum all around, softly, gently. The sensations were intense, making me gasp.
Paula looked up and smiled. "You're wetter than I am" she teased, and began stroking my balls with her other hand. Soon, she touched my cock head to her face and then started rubbing her face with my throbbing dick. He tongue darted at it, serpentine like, as she brushed the shaft passed her lips. I was quivering now.
"You want me to suck you baby?" she asked.
"Oh yes...yes, I do. Please suck my cock. Paula. Please."
I felt her breath on my dick, then the heat of her soft and slick tongue. I looked down and watched her trace the shape of my head with her lips and tongue, taking sweet licks and planting soft kisses over the entire tip of my engorged organ. My cock was visibly throbbing, the head now varying shades of pink and purple. My knees were week; my legs starting to shake.
"Please suck my cock Paula...oh god, please suck my cock."
I felt her lips wrap around my girth, and her hot mouth engulfed me, drawing me in.
"Ahhh yes, oh yes...so good."
He red fingernails gently scratched my balls as her tongue massaged my shaft, sucking me deeper and deeper. "So fucking good..." I whispered.
It was heaven.
She slid her mouth back to the tip and expelled me. Strings of her spit clung to my dick and her chin.
"You're a thick boy" she said, smiling. "And you taste so good."
She drew me back into her mouth sucking more, and cupping my balls gently, her other hand playing at her breasts, twisting, pinching and pulling on one succulent brown nipple then the other.
"Swallow my cock babe" I said in a hoarse whisper. "Oh that's so fucking good Paula....damn you do that so good. So good"
I looked down at her again. She cast her blue eyes up and stared while her head bobbed back and forth over my cock. Her tongue had a mind of it's own. I could feel it.
I whispered down to her "I want to taste you babe. I want to eat your pussy."
She pulled away from my cock and stood up, kissing me, her swollen salty tongue filling my mouth.
Paula stepped back and making sure I was watching her, pushed her hand into her skirt and closing her eyes, drew in a sharp breath.
Her blue eyes were piercing sapphire jewels when she opened them again and she swayed, drunk with passion. "I'm so ready for you baby" she purred. "I'm so sticky and dripping."
I reached for her, but she gently pushed my hand aside.
"Not yet baby. Be patient."
She unlocked the door and opened it.
Grabbing me by the cock, she pulled me forward and out into the hallway.
"Paula!" I rasped. "What the fuck are you doing?"
"It's alright" she said. No one's on the floor. They're all upstairs."
She turned to me and pressed her hot tits onto my face.
"We're gonna play on the floor, under all those panties you love so much!"
I almost creamed right there. "Oh my god...are you sure."
Paula laughed. "You're never gonna forget it."
We left the hallway and were now on the sales floor of the lingerie department. Most of the lights were off; only a few around the cash registers and window displays were illuminated. I had left my jeans in the dressing and my shirt was there too, along with Paula's. I was naked in the lingerie department of a large department store in the freakin' largest mall in the whole goddamned city with a topless sales girl that worked there!
Holy fuck!
Paula led me back to the rack I had pulled over. She removed up the 'Love me Tender' panties from their hanger and held them across her tits.
"Why these are just my size" she cooed and turning around, released the button on her skirt. I watched as it fell in a puddle around her feet on the floor. The pantyhose she wore were completely sheer and in the dim lights, I could see her ass was flawless, with a thin tan line left by a thong bikini bottom.
God this woman was the fucking sexiest thing I'd ever seen!
She pulled the panties on over her pantyhose and turned around to face me.
She was hot. Outlined by the display window lights, her form was soft and curvy. Womanly. Feminine.
"Ta-da" she chorused, striking the classic 'Vogue' pose.
"You are gorgeous" I said and moved towards her, pulling her close. I cupped and squeezed her soft tits in each hand as I felt her stroking my cock once again. The dim light made her tan lines even more pronounced. I kissed and licked her nipples, sucking each one in deeply, loving their hot stiffness on my tongue.
I reached for her crotch and she pulled back slightly.
She pulled me down to the floor and we lay there kissing and caressing. Each time I approached her pussy though, she stopped me, or rolled away slightly. I was getting frustrated.
"Paula....what's wrong?"
She was quiet for a moment.
"Is it your period? Because if it is, that's..."
She softly put a finger over my lips. She pulled me to her and kissed me sweetly, softly.
"It's my clit" she finally said. "It's different than most girls. Very different."
I thought for a second. Different? What the hell could she mean?
"Different? How?" I lay on my back.
She smiled and propped on one elbow, and began tracing around my left nipple with her fingers.
"Just different. I wanted you to know before we went any further."
She was kissing my neck again, nuzzling her lips along my earlobe, her soft hair caressing my chest and shoulders.
"Does it work? Can you cum" I asked.
She laughed. "Oh yes. It works. I think you'll be amazed. It's completely functional, I promise." She laughed again. She moaned softly as I began to kiss her neck and shoulders, teasing her ear with my tongue.
"I want to taste you" I whispered, "please. Please let me taste you"
I moved down her chest, taking little licks and bites at her rubbery nipples, thick and engorged with our shared excitement.
"Please"
She sighed and opened her legs.
I slid my hands down her belly, my kisses following, and as I reached the waistband of her pantyhose, I slipped one, then two fingertips inside.
Paula's back arched slightly, and I pushed my hand in further, her skin smooth and silky, and burning hot.
Then I felt it.