View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanillas View Post
Personally I'm holding out for a Shemale Circus Orgy. Two T-Girls would be shot from a cannon, do a 69 in midair and land on the high end of a teeter totter. This would catapult each of four bikinied midgets onto the backs of four prancing horses, each one with a huge erection the size of a Clydesdale's. The midgets would then reach around the horses' butts and begin masturbating them with the aid of giant gloves dipped in hot chicken soup. Meanwhile, as a pair of 400 pound shemale trapeze artists began their act, a congo line of seventeen Hermaphrodites, connected erect penis to rectum to erect penis to rectum to - you get the idea - begin making their way across the tightrope to the accompaniment of 27 leprechauns singing "Its a long Way to Tipperary."

If anyone has seen this or something similar performed please let me know.
That is just...