Thread: Becky from UK
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by hegirllvr View Post
That's it. I'm done. Now I'm just going to be all in a daze. Just thinking of how wonderful that bulge would fill in my hands, swelling free of those sexy panties and into my waiting mouth.

Day's over for me. But in a very good way...

Thanks SMC...Seriously!

(On a side note - too many girls and photographers don't think 'sexy' anymore. So often it's just cock and cum. Never underestimate the power of sexy - and especially the power of the panty - that's my motto!)
I have chosen three pictures from each of Becky's sets on Shemale Yum, and pictures without her cock out are definitely part of the mix. I do have more of these to post, but perhaps I should wait until you let me know that you're ready to cum again?