View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by inadaze View Post
Nice quote. I think an element of this is I am a rebel at heart and its the ultimate form of rebellion against my perception of petty society. The rebellion which will gain no praise from anyone whom I know. Maybe a repressed anarchic appetite for self destruction . I dont know. I could probably live without ladyboy cock and not fantasise about it if I didnt want to. I think I can change my course if I really want to.
I am sick of hypocrisy and the way people seek to control others all the time. I am seeking a spiritual path (but not religious), free from jealousy and pettiness and I just cant imagine a spirit having a sexuality. I recognise my own sexuality is bound by my human condition of being male and straight and I wonder a lot why I dont find gay men attractive despite my total openness.
I also happen to consider a transexual as a real woman. I can accept a cock as part of the female person and respond sexually to it.
Like all women there are some who are attractive to me and some who are not. I could use the grandma (blood relative + body falling apart) versus nicole kidman (recognised by many as a beautiful woman) analogy.
Perhaps at the end of the day I am looking for an experience outside the box and am bored with life. I am always looking for new experiences. In one way I am an explorer and an adventurer. This is just another boundary to cross. There are a lot of ideas here. Beauty can shine from many unexpected places. Why limit your life experiences ?
Just as you say beauty can shine from many unexpected places, so can insight. Wonderful post!

There is definitely a sending-two-fingers-to society aspect at work, amongst much else (say, all those things already mentioned). It's one of the things that makes it all so exciting, but none of those things define attraction and interest in shemales exclusively. In other words, I think love / lust of shemales is genuine, and no one can tell you otherwise. Even if such a thing became common place and accepted, I bet 90% of shemale lovers would still love them.

The human body is an artful thing, actually -- despite many attempts to demonise sensuality and sexuality over the generations. Diversity is absolutely critical to life and should be celebrated at every turn. If you take a look at history, it's always people wanting to take diversity away that have posed the greatest threat to human life and liberty. Our ability to recognise difference and accept and love it is the way forward as a species. I think we could finally be on our way. The Internet is a major part in the transformation of our collective consciousness.