View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Trogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Trogdor Send a message via Yahoo to Trogdor
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
Ok thank you for that.
I respect your reasons for staying.
Moving to LA would be a huge mistake for you
as you would ending up throwing a good job for a fantasy which is wrong. You would get to LA and find Ts's as rare as in your home town.

That leaves you two options which will become one.
Stay where you are,
Wait for global warming to cause sea levels and climate to alter. Soon, Michigan will be the new LA.
And you know what, you still won't see any Ts's there.

Reason. You only want to date ts who appears day to day, indistinguishable from a biofemale.
There may be a thousand Ts like that already
in your part of town. {makes you think, yes?}

Anyway, I know a lot of trans women here in the UK.
What's the name of the English Ts you have the hots for, and what town is she in?
I figure that if you are aware of her then it's 85% sure I have her number and 36% probability she is already on my speeddial.
I can put in a good word for you.
You say yo got all the answers, then how do I meet a nice one, and remember, I'm through with ggirls. and you still need to prove to me they are rare in those places, since on all the forums I am on, 98% of the nice transgirls I know are IN those places.

Also, I think the whole global warming thing is a crock. And no, I am not a right-wing lunatic.

She has not been online for over a month. She's not on MSN and no e-mail replies.