View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

padeligne can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Yes women can be very confusing creachers full of contradictions, and the emotionally stimulation that a woman needs most times before sex can be very frustrating, a lot of the time i need sex and i just can't be bothered with all the reassuring - i love you - your beautiful - your the only one for me etc etc ego boosting it needs hours before hand, and i just end up frustrated.
The more work you put in beforehand the better the sex, but sometimes/most times i just want the sex now!
Presumably tgirls would be much more responsive much quicker, less fragile, and probably more sexually active than woman.
This would be a big bonus.
As far as my experience goes, ladyboys can be as fastidious and as difficult as females. They can be even more difficult! Ladyboys that work in the sex industry can be very easygoing about sex, but other ladyboys need as much foreplay and as much flattery as any other female.
Some alas, can be as bitchy as any female bitch.
But ladyboys are more feminine than the contemporary female, that's for sure. Maybe we are now the privileged witnesses of the birth of a new and better sort of females, the ladyboys... The females themselves will probably split in those females that want to be good mothers (very laudable) and those
females that try to be "contemporary'' and will all end up as some sort of he-girls.