View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiepride View Post
****JUST A WARNING THAT THIS POST CONTAINS OPINIONS THAT ARE NOT PERSONALLY HELD BY MYSELF, but are expressed by a number of transexual woman that i have been in conversation with***

personally, well to me they are woman, so what ths prob, but many of my ts friends has become very vocal in disapproval of allowing a ts (pre or post op) woman to comepte in the miss universe.

one friend called it disrespectful to "real woman' (her quote), and took away from what the pagent is about. and some of these ts that say this could well hold there own in this pagent.

do the other ts woman on this site hold similar opinions?
me personally its not a big deal, most people see them as woman, they can hold identification that says they are a woman..and yet they cannot be seem with ggs? for what reason...? none. ...
I find it difficult to imagine that any trans person who GENUINELY self-identifies as a WOMAN holds the opinion you ascribe above. NOTE my use of the word GENUINELY. I am not doubting the veracity of what you say they told you, only the veracity of who they claim to be. I suspect that when they speak to themselves, they don't make that claim.