View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DeaconBlues is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
Trump owns the Canada pageant too? Something must be done about that combover!

What I can't believe is they had a clause about genes. You'd figure transwomen being as invisible as they are to society at large they would not have had a clause in place.
I have been thinking about this and since "The Donald" (Trump) is involved... I wonder, just what is the REAL reason for disqualifying her?

Seriously, think about it, a month ago, most of us had not even thought about the Miss Canada beauty pageants, most of us could not care less, most of us would not watch it even if we could watch it on U.S. television... But NOW, look at us NOW. We are all interested in the (wrongly) ousted TG contestant, NOW we are watching, and she MIGHT get back in IF THERE IS ENOUGH PUBLIC OUTRAGE and public interest in her. NOW there is "hype" and interest in this contest.

IF she is allowed to compete, we are all interested to see how she will do and "The Donald" (Trump) can count on LOTS of public interest, and LOTS of money. IF on the other hand she is kept out of the competition, well there will be less interest in the pageant than if she was allowed back in, but still this whole debacle has served to get more interest in the pageant, and ultimately more MONEY for Trump.