View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacialKraze View Post
I did read it but I saw another thread asking for fakes and no one mentioned anything against it... I figured if I'm asking, what's the harm? I can understand someone purposely posting fakes in a regular thread being against rules, but I just don't get what the big deal is against posting them in a thread asking for them. We're all here to get pics and videos for obvious reasons, so if it's still a turn on, what's the big deal?

I know there's a thread on here where some guy Will constantly edits pictures of celebs and stuff and makes fakes and posts them. What's the harm in sharing something where it's requested?
If you read the thread that says no more fakes allowed on here then you would know that no more fakes are allowed. Any fakes posted will be deleted. The other thread you saw with fakes was closed.