View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa2239 View Post
Good observation Bionca... but I'd add another point... this isn't the ideal place to come looking for a hook-up! Firstly, there are at least ten times more guys than there are TG's or even TV's. Secondly, the main purpose of this forum is to discuss TG matters and share experiences/materials... there's little point in looking for a hook-up here. These guys would be better off joining a dedicated site for that, there are several on the internet.
You're quite right. This is not a dating-site. There are other dedicated sites for that.

The problem, ofcourse, also is for you Western guys that there only are 2 trannies in the entire Western hemisphere (and 50% of them are trans lesbians). And unbelievably, they still have troubles finding honest guys...

Oh... my nightmare is that I should ever be condemned to live my life in the West... but even so, I'm sure I would seek out the remaining trannies and posses them immediately :-)

I'm rambling...

H