View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa2239 View Post
Good observation Bionca... but I'd add another point... this isn't the ideal place to come looking for a hook-up! Firstly, there are at least ten times more guys than there are TG's or even TV's. Secondly, the main purpose of this forum is to discuss TG matters and share experiences/materials... there's little point in looking for a hook-up here. These guys would be better off joining a dedicated site for that, there are several on the internet.

both made valid points, but Ms B is more observent than aa2239. And I say that because this forum is an ideal place for 'hook ups'. This forum offers more info, shares more ideas, and allows others to 'know' each other moreso than a web site which only goes to a 'quickie'. This forum has the potential to understand what others go through and offers an education to those who are seeking a 'relationship'. Reading what TG's have to put up with helps everyone outside their world understand their fears ,hopes, dreams as well as their desires. Even better(?) helps other TG's & TV's realize that their not alone with their problems. But back to meeting others, What exactly does someone want, a totally unknown or someone who they can perhaps bond with before meeting? If it's just a 'quickie' just cruise down where they 'associate'. If you want to have a friend, isn't it nicer to start with others you know have the same intrests?
But I could be wrong, all I want is to broaden my knowledge and if I share some pen pal assciation's ,I'm even better. One can never have too much knowledge or too many friends.