Thread: Barack Obama
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JohnTB is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
I'm voting for Obama. He just seems so much more together than McCain.

It's a shame, really, because I really liked McCain back in 2000. I sometimes wonder what happened to the Senator I used to respect. Where did he go?
Hello!

I'd like those two statements explained. I dislike both candidates and would only vote for Micael Bloomberg (Mayor, NYC), but,

- to say a man with no experience (only 143 days in Wash DC) and with an atrocious voting record (rated 'more liberal/left than Ted Kenedy), and an inability to commit to a position and make his position "Public Record" in voting in the Illinois legislature (most votes of 'present') and who refuses to denounce and actually supports 'partial-birth' abortions (the killing of a healthy/viable baby in the minutes before it would pass through the birth canal at full term - otherwise called murder) - and, thereby, to say "he just seems so much more together" is beyond my understanding. I'd conceed he is a polished orator and cool personality with a persona and charisma not seen in recent American candidates, but????????????

So, as I have made statements in my question, and noted the expanatory detail in parens, I'd ask you to explain how this political cameleon could be perceived as 'together.'

As for McCain - I cannot vote for him for two reasons: 1. his position on and his co-authorship of the Amnesty Bill for illegal immigrants now in the USA; and, 2, his work in the Senate, while it is often important to compromise on some issues to accomplish objectives, he has worked and voted demonstrably to left too often. He crosses the aisle too often and goes beyond compromise and votes left of Center.

Now you may not like what I said and/or you may just disagree with me - but, I have supported what I said, and not made unsubstantiated statements.

Thanks for patiently reading this. I awauit your explanations.