Thread: Barack Obama
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
I tried watching CNN a few times and OMG I couldn't believe the things they were saying. They had a panel of I don't know what on there, and most were claiming the financial mess was Bush's fault, one guy was actually calling Bush a moron (sure he may think this, but to actually say it on a news channel claiming to be unbiased?). I was waiting for one of the people on the panel to disagree, because usually you have both sides there. Yeah, I know, it must be my crazy expectations after watching Fox News. Anderson Cooper just sat there taking it all in. I'm not going to say the people on Fox News are not biased, but they would never go this negative, they do report both sides, and the news they report is accurate.

BTW, I didn't get the scoop on Obama & Ayers from Fox. They've only started reporting it this weekend. I found out about it when Obama's other democratic rivals were using it against him before the primaries, and have been researching it since then.

LMAO!!! Hilarious!

But here's the best reason to watch Fox:
The interesting thing will be to see how Obama and the far left will counter this. He now has three questionable associations, Ayers, Wright, Resco. Obama is very tight lipped about these matters. When he does his soft interviews he's not asked about such things. When his challenger or hard interviewers ask and persist Obama and his camp respond with insults. Typical of the far left. It's hilarious how people are starry eyed regarding Obama and blatantly willing to overlook any possible questionable aspects of the man. I first heard of his ties to Ayers during the time all the crap about Rev. Wright came out. And let's not forget his other pal Rev. Phleger. The bottom line, when it comes to the media is NBC news is blatantly rooting for Obama. They recently did a piece attacking McCain's time as POW interviewing someone in charge of the prison, who paints a nice rosey picture of McCain's being held prisoner with "pleasant" chats in the evening. I'm sure veterans across the nation would object to this. But since when does anyone care about veterans? To Obama and the leftist elite veterans and servicemen are the bottom percent. NBC has been pro-Obama since the outset. CNN clearly favors him based on the number of stories that are against McCain and the lack of negative stories on Obama. Much of the media in America leans left so it stands to reason they'd be pro-Obama.

This link is a study regarding the media bias.

http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/polisci/f...dia.Bias.8.htm

Nor is it the only one done either. So far, most of what I've researched backs up the statement that the media leans to the liberal side.