View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by knewbi View Post
Heel, I'm all for it. I am a bisexual married male. My wife and i are swingers and I love seeing her handle a black man or 2 or more. I also love seeing black males pounding white she males. But... I also like the idea of a white male (like myself) working over a black shemale. So... mix it up and I love it.
It sounds like you and your wife really have fun and enjoy variety! That's wonderful! How many black guys has she done at once? Two is currently my personal best but after watching Wendy Williams "A Shemale Gang Bang" I know I'm good for five or six horny studs with BBC's. I purchased the DVD when she first released it in 2008. I've probably watched it over 100 times. If you like white trannies engaged in interracial play then this is the DVD for you! http://ashemalegangbang.com/

Here is me and my friend Eric and one of his buddies that wanted some of my white tranny fanny! He has just returned from a tour in Iraq with the U.S. Army. Who am a to deny a brave solider his wishes?
Attached Thumbnails
Mel3.jpg  

Last edited by Melissa Pink; 11-06-2012 at 03:49 PM.