View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SwedishTsGirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosed View Post
I think this question is excellent. I think here in Europe transpersons are quite rare. I personally didn't meet any, neither in a way, that I could say maybe he/she is a trans person.

Maybe we could be here more precise if we talk about persons, who are born unsynchronized and have brains and bodies of different gender. Maybe in Asia and Latin America they are in larger number, because there is larger number of population. But more interesting would be a statistic, how many unsynchronized persons are born on 1000 persons. In that way we could see, if some environments cause more unsynchronized persons to be born than in other environments and what are these causes, which make that happened, like that maybe in genes of some nations is higher possibility, that person is born unsynchronized.
Again, I think most of the ts`s in west and northen europe are trying to blend in as passable as women (and men)as possible, that`s why they dont are so visiable as the ts`s/shemales in Asia and Latinworld..many of them work as prostetutes and therefore have a need to be as visiable as possible while the european ts`s have an urge to fit in the mainstream society and maintain a lowprofile. In Asia and the latinoworld many ts`s make a huge point that they are shemales and live in shemale/ladyboy subcultures, in Europe there exists no such cultures (at least in west and northeurope)