View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
I always thought she was gorgeous and love that she never shied away from dressing sexy. Her fashion sense has elements of drag which I love. She also really got into fitness as well and has even competed in bikini contests! Anyway, here's a couple more pictures of her I hope you enjoy.
CeCe is very beautiful and super hot. She sure doesn’t look like she’s in her 40’s are you sure she’s not actually “29”? I was more aware of her back in the day for her looks and sexiness (love the bikini/fitness pictures) but vaguely remember “Finally” so I went back and listened to it. Yes I remembered it. It was a big hit in the early 90’s. I think that’s awesome that she has become active in the LGBT community. I think public support, unity, and activism is needed now more than ever. I would never have thought that would have been the case in 2017.

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while, just been swamped with work. Maybe more will contribute to this thread.