View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

barrell has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
We all have our favorite sexual positions, if you where with a shemale which position would be your favorite.
I have never been with a shemale but i would love a tgirl to bend me over the bed and fuck me into submission.
Also a 69 sucking each other off and cumming in each others mouths would be bliss i reckon.
Another would be for me to bend her over, fucking her arse while wrapping my hands around her tits, and then her thick cock, wanking her off to a frenzied spunking orgasm, you cant do that with a normal girl.
The endless possibilities with a shemale, bliss!

However i think my fave would be to have her on top of me missionary style.
I would be looking into her beautiful face while her warm breasts begin rubbing into my chest as she gently slides her thick cock deep into my ass.
We kiss passionately as she begins to slid her thick tool in and out of my arse faster and faster.
I grab hold of her lovely firm buttocks pushing her deeper into me as she begins to pound her way into me.
Her thick hot meat stretching my virgin arse hole wide open, her hairy swollen ball sack pounding into my anus.
Her hot breath on my neck getting heavier, sending tingling warm shivers down my spine, she grabs around the back of my shoulders pulling me down deeper, forcing me harder onto her big cock.
I yell out in ecstasy as she sinks her teeth into my neck sucking like a rampant vampire, she shouts out, ooh yes i coming, take my cum.
She bucks and i feel a hot gush as she sprays a huge spunky load deep into my aching arse.
She pulls away from my neck and clamps her hands around my throbbing cock and balls, wanking me furiously as she squirts her last streams of hot spunk into my arse.
Its all too much for me, within seconds i explode my hot gush of spunk all over her hands and tight little stomach.
We collapse into each other arms kissing and caressing each other in the afterglow.

Oh yes, a girl could never fulfill that fantasy.
I need a she-cock now!

So whats your favorite position?
i love it on all fours while she fucks me hard
plus i love wanking both hers and mine , cock on cock