View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post

I'm actually a HUGE comic book fan. My favorite titles at the moment are Mouse Guard, Atomic Robo, Stuff of Legends, Avengers vs Xmen, Wolverine & The X-Men & Avengers Academy.

Avengers vs Xmen is a really great title! I think that there's going to be huge ramifications in the future(public backlash against the Avengers as people are going to know it was them that stopped the "planetary Utopia" that the Phoenix entities were trying to build).

I collect a lot of comics! Walking Dead, Rachel Rising, pretty much all the main X-Men titles, all the Green Lantern titles, some of the Batman titles. Heck, I think I collect about 15-20 titles(plus the odd mini series!).

Comic art has also improved so much over what I remember from the comics in the 80s and 90s. Some of the art was so poor back then I am amazed that they even had a job! LOL!

Anyhoo, thanks for the reply and the pictures, Wendy.