Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default SORRY, WRONG APARTMENT -- Part 3

?This is where you were when I was talking at the pub, isn?t it?? she asked. ?In my knickers.?

I didn?t answer. Instead, I pulled Natalie up from the floor and went to my knees. I grabbed her cock and took it in my mouth, all of it, and began to suck her with passion. I caressed her balls. Very quickly, she released a bit of sweet pre-cum onto my tongue. I stood up and kissed her so we could both taste it. Then Natalie grabbed my hand and guided me to her living room. She sat me on the sofa and climbed up and straddled my face.

?Suck me.? There was an insistence in her voice. I obeyed, and took her back in my mouth.

"Mmmmm," she said, emitting a soft moan. Then she began to plunge her girl-cock deeper into my mouth. It felt so good to have my lips around her. I looked up into her eyes and saw pure lust. I continued to suck.

Natalie placed her hands on my head and began to fuck my mouth slowly, rocking back and forth as she hovered over me. ?Don?t stop,? she moaned. ?It?s soooooo gooooood.?

I began to hum, almost instinctively. That caused Natalie to buck faster and harder into my mouth, and I could feel her thick cock hitting the back of my throat. I felt great.

Her moans grew louder. Suddenly, her cock seemed to double in thickness, and she shouted. ?Yessss, uhhhhhh, yeah, oooooh.? Stream after stream of delicious cum filled my mouth, and I swallowed all I could.

When she was finished shooting her cum into me, she sat on my lap and kissed me. My own cock was straining for release from my pants, and she grinded herself against it. Then she jumped off from the couch and ran back down the hall to the kitchen.

?Come in here,? I heard her shout.

I made my way down the hall. There she was, bent over as I had seen her the first time, only now there was no mistaking that she way my kind of special girl. [picture below, on left]

?I want you to fuck me, just like this,? she purred.

I pulled her knickers down further and positioned myself behind her. [picture below, on right] I put my cock, which was already lubed up from the pre-cum that had been pouring out of it while she fucked my mouth, right into her hole. She bucked back against me and told me to pound her hard and fast, just like she had done in my mouth. It didn?t take long to erupt into her, deep into her.

As my cock softened and fell from her delicious hole, my cum streamed out and I lapped some of it up right out of her behind.

Smiling, Natalie turned around and smiled. We were both smiling.

?How long are you here to lecture?? she asked, breathlessly.

I knew we had only just begun.
Attached Thumbnails
laundry6.JPG   laundry7.JPG