Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Misha

Page2
All during dinner, my mind was trying to build up enough courage to invite her on a weekend trip. Finally, as we finished dinner, I said, Misha, Our family has a cabin near Lake Tahoe and I would like to invite you up there coming weekend. Suddenly, a pained look crossed her face. She reached over and placed her hand on mine, and said. I like you very much, you are a lot of fun to be with but I feel I must tell you something about me. I looked at her hand and then her pained face. You know Misha that I like you and will try to understand if you don't want to get serious with me. No, no, she said, it's not that, it's um, well I am a transsexual. For a moment, I stared at her trying to process what she said. I had never known a transsexual although I had a pretty good idea what the term meant. As the shock wore off, I said, Misha you are a very nice person, I like you and I hope you will come with me to the cabin. If you want to just be friends, that's okay. You are fine just the way you are. The pain left her face and a lovely smile flowed over her. She leaned over the table and kissed me on the lips. Thank you, she said.
We left early Saturday morning and arrived at the cabin that evening. It was chilly so I started a fire in the fireplace. I then opened a bottle of Pinot Noir, sliced some cheese and made a plate of crackers and cheese. Misha was sitting on the couch facing the fire as I brought in the wine and snacks. I sat down beside her as she looked up at me and smiled. I thought to myself, god she is so beautiful. We lifted our glasses of wine and toasted as the firelight glinted through the ruby red wine. I turned and looked into those deep blue eyes and could see the flames flickering in them. I slowly moved to her and gently kissed her lips. I felt them soften as she accepted. I felt an upwelling of love as we embraced and continued kissing. I love you, I said. She looked into my eyes with tears in hers and said you are a good man and I am beginning love you too. She then placed her head on my shoulder as I held her in my arms. She looked up at me and we both smiled, this is bliss, I thought. We continued to sip our wine and watch the flickering flames.
I felt very antsy about pursuing her sexually and apparently she sensed my anxiety. It's been a long day and I need some sleep, are you Okay with that? She said. I felt some relief; I needed more time to sort out my emotions. The next morning, I made coffee and brought it to the bedroom. She was sitting up in bed and I got into bed next to her and we sipped our coffee. As we finished our coffee she moved her hand across my thigh to between my legs. I immediately got an erection as she looked at me to see my reaction. I kissed her and reached over between her legs and felt her cock beginning to swell. It wasn't long before we were both fully erect. Her hand wrapped around my cock was the most blissful feeling I had ever experienced. We both sat there with our eyes closed feeling the erotic pleasure in our turgid cocks. This is wonderful, I said. Yes I love it, I enjoy the sensual bliss residing in my tranny cock. It's as though my female side and male side have combined to double the pleasure. She said, this may be difficult for you, but let's not go further for now, Okay? I agreed, but my cock really wanted to continue exploring her sexuality.

Last edited by randolph; 08-16-2009 at 02:14 PM.