View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018
Junior Ladyboy Lover

escierto is an unknown quantity at this point

I had been fantasizing for so long about having an actual experience with a trans woman and it finally happened.

I met a trans woman on a dating site and arranged to meet her in Hong Kong. I had seen her photos and talked to her on cam but seeing her in person was different. She was definitely passable and looked like her pics but she was a lot skinnier than I would have liked and I like a skinny girl.

I wasn't sure how things would go when we actually got to the room but we got down to it as soon as we were there. I had always wanted to be topped and she did it with her small hard cock. I thought I might be freaked out but it felt really natural to suck her cock and take it in my ass. In fact I really loved being fucked and she was a willing partner.

It was kind of strange actually - if she had been a guy I really wouldn't have been interested in having sex with her at all. I would have been revolted at the thought to tell the truth. Yet since she was very feminine and I couldn't think of her as anything other than a woman, it did not feel weird to play with her cock or take her up my ass. It surprised me how natural it felt really.

The only thing was she was rougher than I would have liked. She liked to just ram it in my ass and then fuck it hard - I would have preferred her to be a little more gentle. Don't get me wrong - I liked her pounding me with her cock and cumming in my ass - I just wished some of our sex together had been more loving and gentle.

I fucked her a few times too and I could tell she really liked being fucked. She was very enthusiastic about getting fucked. I asked her if she preferred being a bottom but she said that she was happy both ways. For me it was ok fucking her - like fucking a woman anally actually - but I loved being fucked.

I wish the chemistry between us had been better and I am not sure if it was her fault or my fault or just how things were between us. We had a pleasant few days together but I was hoping for more between us.