View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Thank you again, guys.

Here's my plan: I will do what Keke and I talked about 6 months ago. And that is to make a fun and relaxed weekend for a number of the poorest HIV infected trans*girls in Jakarta. A weekend at some resort where I then get in a doctor from a trans*friendly clinique (I already know the clinique - had my two HIV tests done there myself) to guide the girls regarding medicine and how to deal with HIV.

This will be done in coorperation with one or two of the NGOs here to make sure that I have the necessary organisatorial back-up.

I will finance it myself, since no NGO here has any funds, and the idea will be to make it a start of something worthwile to make sure that the ladies learn to take care of themselves regarding check-ups and medicine.

I will do it under the name of the Keke Amalia Trans*Foundation and I will set up a website for this as well. Probably under the Arus pelangi umbrella. Arus Pelangi is an LGBT NGO that I did the design for, so I guess that would be appropriate.

What do you think? Should I come up with a better name?

H
Hank, I really love what you plan to do - and the name is perfect