Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 9-0-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Okay. Here are the scores. I will place the Devils score at the very bottome of the post with ***DEVIL'S GAME SPOILERS*** above and below it so that dauls can watch the game unaware of the outcome. Allrighty, here we go!

~~~

***DEVIL'S GAME SPOILER ENDS***
A thorough game summary shadows. Thanks for the ***SPOILER***, but if I'd gotten that far before I'd seen the game I don't think I'd have had the self control to stop myself from scrolling any further down, especially trailing 1-0 at the end of the 1st period.

That's 9-0-0 on the road, and a win streak of 7. A good start to the season, but they've only played 17 games, a long way to go before worring about the Devils in the Stanley Cup ruining my sleep.

Probably be a month before the Devils appear on ESPN in the UK again.