View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

silent_orchestra is on a distinguished road

I'm into cars, drawing (cars of course), music, hot wheels, old car parts, and old car magazines (anything from the very begining 'til now)

I've got 3 car projects I'm working on now...

1994 Chevy Pick up
1938 Pontiac 2 door sedan
1937 Chevy Pick up

they all are getting different engines, suspensions, paint, interiors, body mods, blah, blah, blah...

And then I have my baby a 1980 Cutlass Supreme that I got from a little old lady...It's white with red interior a V8 and it only has 65,000 miles, no rust...I love it to death.

I love music mainly country and rap...to conflicting genres but who cares? I guess the rap is the younger side of me. I really like older 80s and 90s rap though...there is alot of newer music I like too... The country side is just what I've grown up around...I like rock too, but nothing has really got me to excited lately.

I love to draw cars, my dream job would be car designer for some exotic super car company...I can draw for hours, I have so many ideas...If I couldn't get a job drawing concepts, I would love to design custom cars and trucks...that is a major part of my life, I've grown up in a repair shop all my life and am super interested in anything with an engine of some sort.

My house is full of little trinkets off old cars, old 30s and up hub caps, furniture made out of asorted cars parts, hood ornaments...and more...I'm currently turning the rear end of a '58 Chevy Impala into a couch...

I love to collect hot wheels too (goes along with the car deal) and old car magazines (Hot Rod, Rod & Custom, Street Rodder, Hop Up, Popular Mechanics, Truckin', Low Rider, etc)

Oh and I forgot about my John Deere tractor fetish....I love antique tractors they are just really cool to me...

Pretty much if it's some type of vehicle dealio it will intrest me (cars, trucks,planes,trains,vans,tractors,etc)