View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I'm not sure if movies or music would qualify as a "hobby," even though I have a huge collection of both. In some senses, I've made it a hobby to collect movies. I take pride in my DVD collection as I have many hundred (maybe a thousand for all I know).

Other things that I like to do...I'm an artist by training, so I enjoy painting and drawing, and fiber arts. I don't do any of the above with regularity, and as far as fiber arts goes, some of what I do is mindnumbingly redundant (like doing latch hooks or weaving plain weave fabrics or tapestry). I like the meditative aspect of doing arts.

If I'm really inspired, I sometimes write. I've got my share of poetry, which I've considered compiling into a volume for publication, but I'm a long way from that. I also want to write some fiction/autobiography as well.

I also love photography and videography. I used to dream of being a cinematographer, so I love pouring over the light and detail of a shot's composition. I especially love taking nature photos...

And in that respect, I love working in nature. Probably my single most favorite hobby is gardening. I get to use a bit of my art degree and couple it with a bit of my horticulture degree. Nothing quite like digging in the soil, planting a plant, and watching it bring forth fruit (either in the form of fruit/foliage you can eat or in the form of flowers that you can appreciate). Gosh, I love gardening!