View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

timfallon is on a distinguished road

Sorry for the delay in response. It has now been 16 days on the Zoladex implant and without any doubt I have changed significantly! Night sweats, hot flashes, joints that ache especially in feet and toes. As of today it has been 46 days since the estradiol implant. My breasts have swollen and feel rubbery inside kind of like a little doughnut inside of them. My areolas are now 6cm wide and darkening. I have little tiny white bumps beginning to show on both areolas...Montgomery's glands. My nipples are now 12mm wide and protude out from areola 1/2 cm. Breast tissue across is 17cm and 13cm down. When I began the estradiol implant I had 11cm across and 9cm down. Not much to begin with and very soft. They are definitely changing and I suspect that I will fill an A cup out pretty well by the end of this month. I am ok with the loss of libido that I experienced before. With the Zoladex I expect that the libido loss will be a much different experience as I will be completely chemically castrated! Combined with the estrogen implant and the estradiol levels that are achieved it should be like a teenage girl. I just hope the mood swings aren't too bad...lol.
Unfortunately, for now I look like a man with man boobs. I hope that the medicine will change and soften my appearance as happened with my younger friends. When I lactated, it was extremely satisfying and calming. Very bizaar to have actual milk coming from my nipples. I was even able to squirt milk in small streams. The first time I did that it hit the mirror and I said whoa!! Because of the effect of the motillium and birth control pills that I took, on the pituitary as happens in a genetic pregnant female your desire for loss and sexuality is greatly minimized. It just feels calming and quieting to express milk. Hope you are well and thank you for the encouragement.