View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
Proof? With the grass roots movement that's going on, I don't see why republicans would need to resort to foreign funding sources. Do you have evidence that this is anything more than dems flinging mud to see what sticks?

Oh boy lol. I think your biased media likes to set up Sarah Palin as the voice of republicans, but she's not.

I've got one for you that's even worse. And what's more is it's true:
Tim Geithner, BO's secretary of treasury, allowed Steven Friedman to oversee Goldman Sachs. Who's Friedman? Former chairman of Goldman Sachs and was on the board of directors. Geithner OK'd this conflict of interest. Geithner also allows Friedman to keep his 52000 shares of Goldman Sachs stock while he oversees Goldman Sachs. Goldman Sachs stock rose from $78/share to $167 per share during the first year of Obama's administration.

The lobbyist for Goldman Sachs is Michael Pease. He joined the director of government affairs. They hired him because their previous lobbyist, Mark Patterson, has been named the chief of staff for Timothy Geithner. Michael Pease is now in Barney Frank's office.

The reality of democrat political and business practices is far worse than anything moveon can make up about republicans.
Yes, the situation with the investment banks is appalling. Those bastards should be in jail, instead its business as usual. The Bush administration started pouring money over these banks and the Obama admin. has continued it. Could the economy have been saved by doing something else? What would have happened if these banks had not been bailed out and the ringleaders sent to jail?
Do you have an answer, Tracy?