View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
If the Repubs succeed in taking over the Gov with massive funding from foreign interests then its over for the middle class.
Proof? With the grass roots movement that's going on, I don't see why republicans would need to resort to foreign funding sources. Do you have evidence that this is anything more than dems flinging mud to see what sticks?

Quote:
Blackwater types will be used to suppress any opposition. This will be great for gun lovers. Like the Taliban, they can cruise the streets in Humvees to enforce compliance. Gays, transsexuals, atheists and all others that do not fit the Sarah Palin vision of a pure America will be marginalized. When the blackwaters show up at my door, I will be fully loaded and ready for them.
Oh boy lol. I think your biased media likes to set up Sarah Palin as the voice of republicans, but she's not.

Quote:
I've got one for you that's even worse. And what's more is it's true:
Tim Geithner, BO's secretary of treasury, allowed Steven Friedman to oversee Goldman Sachs. Who's Friedman? Former chairman of Goldman Sachs and was on the board of directors. Geithner OK'd this conflict of interest. Geithner also allows Friedman to keep his 52000 shares of Goldman Sachs stock while he oversees Goldman Sachs. Goldman Sachs stock rose from $78/share to $167 per share during the first year of Obama's administration.

The lobbyist for Goldman Sachs is Michael Pease. He joined the director of government affairs. They hired him because their previous lobbyist, Mark Patterson, has been named the chief of staff for Timothy Geithner. Michael Pease is now in Barney Frank's office.

The reality of democrat political and business practices is far worse than anything moveon can make up about republicans.