View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

the story, continued …

?tienne says there is “work to be done.” I suspect it is another photo shoot with D?sir?e.

“Get dressed and eat something,” ?tienne tells me. “Then we will go. Right away.” He leaves the room.

I want to spend more time with my new magazine, my gift from D?sir?e with her and Keliana together, but ?tienne was most insistent. So, I quickly shower, throw on some clothes, and make my way down the hall. I hear ?tienne call my name.

“In here,” he says, and I enter a small room. There is a table with some bread and cheese set out, and ?tienne sits there with a young woman. As I walk over to the table, he introduces me.

“This,” he says, “is Zeva.”

The woman stands and holds out her hand, and only now do I notice that she is wearing a uniform. It’s familiar, and I realize it is the uniform of a Paris policewoman -- just like that of my kidnappers. I’ve been set up.

“Relax,” says ?tienne, sensing my concern. “Zeva is a friend.” He motions that I should sit and eat.

While I have some food, ?tienne explains that Zeva is his “eyes and ears” inside the magazine distribution ring that uses the policewomen for protection. Apparently, Zeva also models for ?tienne, but he is very careful never to reveal her face enough that her cover is blown inside the squad.

“Your ordeal gave D?sir?e an idea early this morning,” ?tienne says. “And Zeva is the perfect model.”

“Where is D?sir?e?” I ask. “She seems to have left suddenly. And doesn’t Zeva speak?”

“D?sir?e,” says ?tienne, smiling, “is off to visit a mutual friend. Zeva will speak when it is necessary.”

I finish eating and accompany ?tienne and Zeva to the car. Zeva sits with me in the back and never says a word, but runs her hands all over me and puts my hands on her tits and crotch. I can tell that she has a very large girl cock.

After driving for about 45 minutes, we come to a rather seedy looking neighborhood of Paris. ?tienne stops the car by an alley and we all get out. He grabs three cameras and puts them around his neck.

“Walk to the end of the block,” he tells me. “Then come this way. I want you to look like you are lost.”

I do as I’m told, thinking that I am lost and so it won’t take much effort to look that way. As I walk towards ?tienne, he shoots picture after picture. Finally, when I get close to him, Zeva steps out of the alley, still in her uniform and now with her cap on. She also has a handgun holstered to her waist. She speaks for the first time, in English but with a heavy French accent.

“Are you authorized to be in this neighborhood?” she barks at me, grabbing my arm and stopping me.

I look at ?tienne, who simply makes a motion with his hand that I should go on.

“I’m sorry, but I’m lost,” I say.

“I do not think so,” says Zeva. “Come with me.” She pulls me into the alley and pushes me against the wall. She is the same height as me, and amazingly strong.

“This is a restricted area,” she says, sternly. “Boys who come here are punished, unless they are authorized.” With that, she spins me around and pushes me against the wall again, with my face right in the bricks. “I am going to fuck you.”

I jump away, and Zeva laughs. I go right over to ?tienne, who has been taking pictures all along. “No, please,” I beg him. “I am saving myself. I’ll do anything else. Really. I’m grateful for your help. But no, I …”

He cuts me off. Putting his arm around my shoulder, he turns me away from Zeva and quietly says, “I know, my friend, but Keliana wants this.”

I look at him, a mixture of hurt and bemusement.

“Do not think of it the wrong way, ?tienne explains. “No, she wants you to experience a girl’s cock in you there, so when she has you, you will know that she is the best. How can you know that if you’ve only had girl cocks in your mouth?”

With that, he pushes me back to Zeva. She grabs me again and pushes me face first against the wall. Then she reaches between my legs and fondles my cock. It begins to grow inside my pants. Turning me around again to face her, she kisses me and then opens my belt and pulls my pants down to my ankles, quickly. My cock strains against my underwear.

“Stroke it,” she commands, pointing. “Take it out and stroke it.”

I do as I’m told, and she gets down and begins to suck me. After a few seconds, when I am rock hard, she stands me back up. As she kisses me roughly, she somehow manages to open her policewoman’s shirt. She is wearing a silky camisole, and her nipples are poking straight out. She bends my head down so my mouth is over one, and I suck it through the material. Meanwhile, she takes out her enormous girl cock. The entire shaft sticks out from the zipper of her policewoman’s skirt, and it must be 10” long. It is thick, too, thicker than I’ve ever seen.

“Touch me,” she commands. “Stroke my cock.”

Again, I follow her orders. ?tienne’s camera clicks incessantly.

After a minute, she turns me back around, bends me over a bit, and pushes my face into the bricks. First she pulls off my shirt, and then he begins to rub her massive erection in the crack of my ass. She also reaches around and tweaks my nipples with one hand, while the other finds my cock and tugs on it. Then she moves her hands around to the back of my thighs.

“Take my cock, you virgin boy,” she whispers in my ear. With that, she pushes the entire length of her girl cock into my ass. I begin to scream, but before the sound comes out she puts a hand over my mouth to muffle the volume. With her other hand, she pulls me back into her and begins to fuck me in earnest. I suddenly become aware that there are people watching out by the street, where the alley begins.

Zeva thrusts into me, and out again, and in and out. The initial pain turns to extreme pleasure. I feel her so deep, and I can’t get enough. My body begins to respond in that way, and Zeva and our audience all notice.

As she fucks me more, she takes one hand and rips open her camisole. I feel her tits slapping against my back as she pumps her enormous, engorged girl cock into my ass. Suddenly, as she begins to moan, something changes. I feel her in a different way inside of me. My entire body begins to tingle, and she senses it. She whispers in my ear, “You are going to cum in your ass, because I have found your spot.” As soon as the last word leaves her lips, I feel my ass contract around her cock and wave after wave of warmth flows through my entire body.

?tienne’s camera is right there, photographing my face as I cum anally for the first time.

“I like how your ass feels when you cum,” Zeva whispers as she begins to pound me harder and harder, grunting and moaning loudly. “Now it is Zeva’s turn. I am going to fill you. Do you want it? Do you want my hot girl cum?”

I moan loudly.

“Say it,” she yells. “Say what you want.” She slows down her fucking, which is not what I want.

“Cum in me, please!” I say, quietly.

“Louder!” she shouts.

“Cum in me, please!” This time I say it so the people by the street can hear.

“You do not deserve my cum unless you tell the world!” Zeva says, sternly.

“Cum in my ass!” I shout it at the top of my lungs. Windows fly open above us, as people hear my scream. “Give me all of your hot cum! Pump it in me! Give me your girl cum. Fuck me with your girl cock and give me your girl cum. Please. Every drop!”

Zeva reaches around and again grabs my cock. She pumps it furiously as she thrusts deeper into me. I feel another anal orgasm, and then she begins to moan, groan, and shoot wave after wave of hot jizz into my ass. My own cock erupts, too, and I shoot a huge load all over the wall.

After a minute, Zeva pulls out of me, spins me around, and kisses me. She also grabs both of our gooey, cummy cocks and rubs them together. The people by the street cheer.

We drive back to ?tienne’s. This time, Zeva sprawls out by herself in the back, and I sit up front.

“She cums so much that she must sleep right after she fucks, every time,” says ?tienne. I look back at her. She has a contended look on her face.

?tienne asks me how my ass feels, and I tell him it is a bit sore. “It’s not the same as a dildo, that’s for sure,” I say, and ?tienne laughs.

“Reach under the seat,” he says. “There is a reward for your work this afternoon.”

I pull out two new Keliana magazines.

“You are amassing quite a collection,” ?tienne remarks.

I begin to leaf through “Terrific No. 6.” The Keliana cover becomes an erotic solo spread of her pleasuring herself on the couch. “Erotic Desire 10” is also a solo spread, this time with lots of toys.

“Did you take these photos?” I ask ?tienne.

“No,” he replies. “These are classics, from our archives. Keliana has instructed me give you any duplicates we have that you do not have. And I do what she says.”

As we make our way back to his house, I wonder whether ?tienne will one day shoot me and Keliana together. I guess so, since Keliana wanted Zeva to fuck me. Maybe it will be the three of us, or D?sir?e.

to be continued ...
Attached Thumbnails
Terrific_No6_o1.jpg   EroticDesire10_01.jpg