View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

smolderingtemptress is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
This is one thing I never really understood - given the minimal chance that an average guy is "secretly" attracted to trans-women, I'd say that can be a hairy experience. So if I were a T-girl I'd not keep it a secret. But what do I know?

I remember an occasion where I visited a very typical male/female establishment in my town together with two T-girl friends of mine. They got flirtatious with some of the guys and I discretely hinted that they should be aware of the mindset of the clientele. They simply replied that they knew what they were doing :-)

I don't think they struck luck though. But they didn't get beaten up either.
That was the only time I'd ever forgotten to tell, or it just didn't even figure into my mind really. I'm sure your friends did know what they were doing. You can't expect Tgirls to parade around telling everyone we meet at the first handshake that we're TS. There's a way about it that each individual is comfortable with. Some wait longer than others, but the general consensus is to divulge one's status before anything hot and heavy begins. Flirting is just flirting, men and women do it, and we shouldn't be exempt from it, either.

Last edited by smolderingtemptress; 11-08-2008 at 05:38 PM.