View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

As a female who has recently begun both a genuine friendship so well as a sexual relationship with a shemale (ladyboy, actually, "imported" from Asia,) I can report that the experiences thus far have been wonderful and most satisfying. We have much more to learn from and with each other and I honestly believe that "She" will become part of my little sexual circle.
By "Sexual Circle" I mean that I expect that my bi-sex/lesbian girlfriends AND the VERY straight guy I keep handy for when I need a nice hard penis to nibble or take into my pussy or bottom will all soon sample the delights I've enjoyed thus far. We've made love eight times since "She" came into my life and each time has brought new discovery and new pleasures.
One added "feature" really excites me, as it helps fulfill a certain little fantasy I am hooked on...Castration. She had her balls removed as a teenager and the changes in her body have been magical.
Well, I've mentioned her in other threads so I won't waste your time here.