View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

I want to say a couple things. First, it is very important to make sure you have chemistry before having sex. I understand this was during a trip, so time was probably an issue.

As far as the girl you met. She sounds to me like she may have been a CD or likely a gal early in transition. Hormones won't stop nipple hairs, and quite a few GGs have them as well (they just pluck them), for some reason and a slight "happy trail" is also fairly common with GGs as well.

You were there, so you have a much better assessment of who she was and how she presented herself. I'm just giving you what popped into my head.

I think you are also quite correct that building anything or anyone up as a fantasy will only make the reality - well realistic (and not nearly as fantastic). Ans well.. it was craigslist...