View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cyborg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by osoroshii View Post
sure theres t-girls out there that see them selfs as woman, and want to be woman so much that they go through these changes to make it so.
these people are very much woman.
All t-girls who undergo psychological treatments and tons of surgeries see themselves as women. That´t not a drag show, dude. Maybe half of them want to get SRS but many refuse because they make their living with the cock. Those who don´t want to be women are simply men living their feminine sides as crossdressers, drag queens or transvestites. Most of them are just gay men.

Quote:
its true tho theres a major difference between crossdressers femboys, ladyboys. t-girls.
and the way we each see them depends on our own personal opinion.
This is true. I´m not trying to force on you my understandings and views. Everything, not just these things, is a matter of subjective perspectives. The best example to stay on topic are the different tastes we have about girls. As I said, I´m not trying to change your mind but I think every t-girl would be offended if you call her a man who pretends to be a woman. Take it at least as a friendly warning from another admirer.

Quote:
im not some straight guy in denial about my sexuality im a bit of a slag that has a thing for pretty things, regardless of a dick there or not. (i call this openminded tho haha).

I wasnt trying to cause a whole argument tho ><
I don´t think I´m straight either. Being into t-girls showed me that sexuality is too complex to think in categories. There was a time when I thought I´m straight but today I´m more relaxed about it and live my life. I don´t think I´m gay or bi either since I´m into guys but screw the categories, they don´t explain anything about a person. Some "ultra-straight" dudes would probably laugh at me and call me a fag if they found out that I like t-girls because they see nothing but men in t-girls and are victims of their own lack of knowledge and understanding.
I don´t wish to take this role and treat you like that because you´re attracted to this Izzy guy but he´s definitely not a t-girl. He is probably just a gay guy who doesn´t go this dressed up to school or to work.