Thread: Golden Showers?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkronkDonkey View Post
Hank, as usual ..... you are majorly compelling.

I have downloaded some scat videos and joked to girls about them taking dumps in my presence before, but I don't know how serious I am in this area. At times, my interest flares up. But it mostly remains dormant. I don't know, perhaps a video of a cute ladyboy having a poo might do it. :D

It's certainly an esoteric and tenuous enterprise (no pun intended). It can be a hard enough sell to indulge by milder passion for feet at times, but at least that one is generally seen as benign. With scat, you're on very different ground. I reckon there are minds reeling just going through our posts right now. LOL.
Well, in all fairness I gave up on really relating to all the vanilla-people stuff long ago. What do I get out of some one telling me that I'm a really weird fella? I already know that - their problem is that I actually enjoy it as well - a lot!

Besides, I've never really got such replies from people in spite of my sometimes (for them) embarrasing openness. At most some meager attemts to make me see MY weirdness from THEIR point of view. Frankly, I couldn't care less.

I believe that many more people could truly enjoy their kinks, fetishes and general sexuality, yes, life and love in itself, if they just could screw the opinions of smaller minds.

I've also long ago given up keeping my "things" a secret for my lovers - and the truth is that they tend to like the ideas ;-) I've never put pressure on anyone to do anything they didn't express an interest in pursuing, but I surely give them the option :-) And more often than not it turns out very pleasurable and very natural.

I guess I've been a sexual and kinky little shit since the first time I watched my beautiful mother put on her glossy raincoat, and I for sure went hard after my kinder garden teachers in the same sort of outfit :-)

Surely, there are sexual fantasies we have that we realize are just fantasies when we try them for real - the first time I had sex with older, macho men I came to that realization, for example. But most things I've tried for real of a sexual nature have turned out to be better irl than in the mind.

So don't be so hard on yourselves, give it a shot and above all be open - at least to yourselves.

Nobody thanks you not to be!

H